SATTE has introduced its conference programme for next year's edition, to be held from January 16-17, 2013 in Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
Catering to travel, tourism and hospitality professionals, discussions will include the impact of economic trends on the airline industry and travel sector; trends, bottlenecks and opportunities for the hospitality industry; and how to leverage technology.
Some of the other topics are:
· Deconstructing the quintessential consumer today, in terms of behavioural trends, demands, requirements and attitude
· Mapping the demand-supply equilibrium in the market for inbound and outbound tourism
· Reinventing regional tourism with the help of innovative measures such as ‘smart city branding’ and ‘destination branding’
· Designing incentives and compensation mechanisms to encourage recruitment and retention of talent resources
· Critically evaluating the concepts of ecotourism and responsible tourism with the help of measures such as experiential learning and tourist involvement
Registration for the conference can be done at www.satte.in/conference_registration.html